We are coming to a close on the year and I wanted to do a quick round-up of the best drugstore beauty finds for 2020. I personally use all of these items often, if not daily! You can purchase all of these at stores like Target, Walmart, Walgreens, CVS, and even Amazon
1. Listerine Whitening Mouthwash: I’ve probably used this mouthwash for 10 years. I don’t use it daily, maybe like 2 times a week, but it gets my teeth noticeably whiter. My dentist even compliments my teeth! I used to love using Crest white strips but they make my teeth sensitive and I can’t stand that feeling. This mouthwash is simple and effective! I notice results after 1-2 uses!
2. Neutrogena Oil-Free Makeup Wipes: I used to get eyelash extensions for a good 2 years. I absolutely loved them, but you have to be very careful while washing your face and staying away from oil-free products. These makeup remover wipes do the job well and are perfect for travel or the gym. I always pack some to-go, less mess, and easy to use! I see them on sale at Walgreens constantly, but they are currently $9!
3. L’Oreal Primer: I’ve been using this primer base for years. It’s $10 bucks and works better than some primers that are 4 times the price. It reminds me a bit of my Tacha primer. It does an excellent job blurring pores and making skin a flawless canvas for foundation.
4. Dickinson Witch Hazel: This toner is super gentle and perfect for my dry skin. I find that some other toners dry my dried skin even more, but this one does a great job removing extra gunk and making my skin feel refreshed; currently under $5.
5. Baptiste Dry Shampoo: I’ve tried a million different dry shampoos, drugstore brands, Sephora finds, but this dry shampoo is one of the best on the market. It works. It’s cheap and smells amazing. I even got my mom hooked.
6. Lobster Claw: I’ve always had long hair and nothing irritates me more than having it down while I’m brushing my teeth or putting makeup on. This is the best clip to use to throw my hair in a bun. It holds my long thick hair no problem. The grips do a great job holding everything in place. I have about 10 of these around the house. If you have lots of hair or long hair. This is the perfect clip for you!
7. Conair Hairbrush: I have pretty frizzy hair and a ton of baby hair. This brush does an amazing job smoothing and taming the frizz. I love using it when I have my hair up in a ponytail and want a more sleek look with the baby hair. Great brush and under $10!
8. Hair Finishing Wand: Speaking of frizz and baby hair, I can’t believe it took me so long to find a product like this. This hair wand is basically a mascara wand, but with hair gel. You basically mascara wand your frizz or baby hairs and they stay put, without the gel look. One of my favorites finds and it’s under $8 bucks!
9. Clear Elastic: These clear elastic hair ties are perfect for braids and updos and are super cheap! A great option for a no show, small hair tie.
10. Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Make-Up Remover: Back when I used to wear makeup and had places to go this was my go-to eye makeup remover. It’s super gentle and does a great job getting off tough eye makeup without over-drying, or over oiling my lids. No need to splurge on this item, as it’s under $7.
11. Dr Teals Bath Soak: I work out daily, so once a week, I try to take a bath with this bath soak. This is another product that I have back up. It’s relaxing and totally helps my sore muscles. It’s also something I do on those nights when my anxiety is high, and I need to relax. I highly recommend this!
12. Neosporin Night Lip Repair: This is one of those items that I reach for nightly. I literally can’t go to bed without applying my night repair. It works wonders and I wake up with soft and hydrated lips every morning. I usually have a backup of this in my drawer in case I run out.
Check out my Sephora post from earlier this fall, for some high end beauty picks as well! Hope this was a helpful guide and you find a new drugstore beauty find you love!
I may earn a small commission for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial, and/or link to any products or services from this website.