If you like Funfetti, birthday cake, or sweets in general, you are in for quite a treat…literally. I’m sharing my most favorite cookie recipe. It’s super easy to make and will be the star of any event. I’ve been making these Funfetti cookies for at least 5 years. My co-workers and friends alike are obsessed! I stumbled across the original recipe on Pinterest by Cookies and Cups.
Deleted: Warning: making these Funfetti cookies will result in overindulgence and zero self-control. Also, they are not the least bit healthy. 🙂
Ingredients for Funfetti Cookies:
- 8 oz 1/3 less fat cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 egg
- 1 box Funfetti mix
- 1/4 cup sprinkles
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
Instructions for Funfetti Cookies:
- Using a mixer, beat together cream cheese and butter, once combined add in egg.
- Add cake mix and combine.
- Stir in extra sprinkles.
- Let the dough chill about an hour, so it isn’t as sticky and clumps better.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Roll the dough into 1 inch balls and then roll them in the powdered sugar, placing on the parchment-covered pan about an inch apart.
- Cook for 10-11 minutes
- DO NOT OVERBAKE. When you take these cookies out they will look a bit raw but should have a slight, light golden underneath.
- Let the cookies cool completely as they will cook a bit more while cooling.
Let me know how you like these Funfetti cookies! Also, check out my favorite red velvet cake recipe here!
Sweater: Ocean Drive sweater, purchased at Marshall’s can’t find online, but it is super soft
Biker Shorts: My favorites Amazon
Silk Scrunchie: Amazon
Earrings: Louis Vuitton
Elliott’s Apron: Amazon, wearing an XS
I may earn a small commission for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial, and/or link to any products or services from this website.